Monday, August 3, 2015

What is Reality

Have you ever stopped to think, "What is 'reality'?" To you, there is only one reality... your own. You can not experience anything outside your own mind. Your reality is the only reality. This raises some questions about existence. Do I exist outside of your reality? When I leave the room, do I exist? Am I doing anything? Or do you routinely 'think' me into existence and fabricate a story about what I have been doing? If you live inside your mind, then that makes your body just a vessel, correct? It is similar to how you imagine people living in a home, and after a while the home gets old and starts to deteriorate, causing the people to find a new home. Is this a reflection of how your mind and body work? Everything seems to follow the same pattern. Is this because you can only think so many ways in creating the world around you?

No comments:

Post a Comment