Wednesday, March 30, 2016

The Reign

My world came crashing down
The night before the storm.
They took what I once loved
Leaving chest muscles torn.
I fell to my knees
And cursed the open sky.
This wrecthed evil
Will not keep what's mine.

Armed with vengeance
A heart filled with hate,
Ready to wage war
Can't turn back, it's too late.

I travel to the depths of hell
Vanquishing evil along the way.
Nothing can stop me now,
I will destroy this world of decay.
This will be my life
This will be my legacy.
They will all pay the price
For what they have done to me.

*Turning darkness into light,
No one else will fight.
I will take the final stand
And take back what is mine.

*Coming through, with my reign
to wash the sin away.
I'll make the world, right again
And leave them with my pain.

I will emerge from the flames
With victory in my arms.
I will reign upon those
who wish to do harm.

I come charging in
With rumbles of thunder
Striking fear in their souls
I will be heard.

Smit them down
With bolts of lightening
All will feel my fury,
I will keep on fighting.

Judgment day is creeping near
For all who challenge me.
No one's safe from my wrath,
I will make them beleive.

*Turning darkness into light,
No one else will fight.
I will take the final stand
And take back what is mine.

*Coming through, with my reign
to wash the sin away.
I'll make the world, right again
And leave them with my pain.

*Coming through, with my reign
to wash the sin away.
I'll make the world, right again
And leave them with my pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment